Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Yellowstone

So... $ethboi and I went to our nation's most sensational park, Yellowstone! I went when my 22 year old sister was in the womb so that was a while ago and all I remember was that my older brother threw rocks at me. We went with our favorite people, Annie and Bryant and had a blast. 

Okay being in the great outdoors is a great time for self reflection so this is what I discovered about myself while becoming one with nature

1). I don't like nature... well at least not for more than 4 hours at a time
2). I want to stab my husband in his sleep when we have to use a queen size blow up mattress
3). I don't do well without 4 days of wifi
4). No matter where I am... I am not a functional human being without Dr Pepper and will pay $4 a bottle to have it
5). Camping is fun.... in theory
6). Annie and Bryant are cooler than Seth and I
7). Yellowstone is like a preview of Mars
8). Life is more fun when you are in a tie die shirt you bought off a kid in the streets of Chile













No comments:

Post a Comment