Sunday, February 22, 2015

February

So this second month of the year is almost over.... How is that even possible?! Any who this month has been a fun but busy one. 


So basketball is over and I couldn't be more proud of my girls! They have accomplished the best record Springville has achieved in 12 years. I love these crazy ladies! I'll miss laughing and acting like a 5 year old with the coolest 15 year olds around! It has been an amazing growing experience and made my time at SJHS even more amazing! 

Since I was having basketball withdrawals I dragged Seth to a Jazz game... We went with the Beans so basically Brooke and I talked about our teacher woes, The Bachelor, and our mothers while the boys talked about guns... It was a blast... We love the crazy Beans! 


Then for Presidents Weekend Haley flew into town... Lady time!!! Having 4 out of the 5 Brennan sibs in one town at once means party time! I love my crazy siblings and how we have evolved from brother and sister and now are best friends. 

We did it all
Tea time
Laser tag
Star Wars marathon 
Hike the Y 
Stay up till two watching One Tree Hill
Trampoline Gym
Thai food
And 
Sodalicous every 12 hours 

Tea time at the Grand America is always a good time with Paige and Haley 




Lazer Tag with my favorites 




Climbing the Y on Valentine's 



This boy makes me crazier each day... Poor Haley was ready to leave after all the shenanigans we put her through


Los Hermanos for the win! 



February you've been great! Only one complaint... Where is the freaking snow!? 



No comments:

Post a Comment