Saturday, February 28, 2015

Friday Night

Since getting a new two syllable last name, Friday nights have evolved...for the better.


 Before I met $ethboi my Friday nights were either getting dolled up to go on a date with some boy (loser) or getting dolled up to go out with my friends. It was something I usually stressed out about all week... the question of 'what am I going do on Friday night?' In college all I ever really wanted to do was get into my target $8 black leggings (best article of clothing ever invented), order pizza hut, and watch Pretty Little Liars until I fell asleep in-front of the TV. Instead I would spend my Friday nights on a first date at Station 22, Dollar Movies, Tragalfa, or at Cafe Rio and the Mall with my friends...counting down the minutes until leggings time.

My love  for Friday night has now been restored. I don't have to get dolled up. I put down the piles of papers I need to grade. I put my phone on airplane mode. I order some pizza, and wait till my $ethboi gets home so we can go for a Sodalicious run or watch Arrested Development. 

I love Friday night
Sodalicious Run 

No comments:

Post a Comment